Main Contest Rules
1. Employees of Malkan Interactive, sponsors, affiliated companies, and their immediate family and household members or NOT eligible to win.
2. No purchase necessary. Must be a legal Texas resident at least 18 or older to enter.
3. One winner per family and household per contest.
4. A person can only win once every 14 days. For prizes valued at $600 or more, a person can only win once every six months.
5. On-site entries and mail-in entries, while supplies last, must be received by the announced deadline, must be handwritten, legible and include all required information. One entry per person.
7. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
8. KZFM is not responsible for late or lost mail, technical failures or errors. Decisions of KZFM management are final. Prizes may be subject to restrictions.
9. Winners may be required to present state photo ID, social security number and sign a liability release. Failure may result in forfeiture of the prize.
10. Prizes must be claimed within 14 days (two weeks). Any prizes not claimed within 14 days shall be considered forfeited and will be redistributed.
11. Winner responsible for all taxes. KZFM and/or affiliated sponsors can substitute with prize at anytime. Prizes not transferable or redeemable for cash. Prizes not purchased by KZFM may subject to change. KZFM not resposnible to change out prizes of canceled or rescheduled concerts or events.
12. Entry constitutes consent to use your name, voice and likeness for any advertising or promotional purpose. KZFM may stop or suspend any contest, or change these rules at any time. Void where prohibited.
13. All prizes awarded on-air must be picked up at the station’s studios at 2117 Leopard Street during normal business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Prizes will not be mailed unless otherwise determined by the station. Prizes will be released to winners only.
14. Station contests are subject to all applicable laws and regulations and are void where prohibited.
15. Any listener entering a contest via Text, On Site Registartion, Phone or Social Media grants KZFM use of image, likeness and name for marketing purposes.